Thursday, September 9, 2010

ugh

Cant sleep. I noticed something out of the corner of my eye, it was a spider just before going behind my dresser, it was roughly the size of a quarter. I only saw it for less than a second but noticed it was a wolf spider. I'm not one to be afraid of spiders but i had a previous run in before when i was sleeping i felt something move on my arm so i brushed my hand down my arm and felt something weird. I had killed a spider that was on my arm. fuckin deja vu. This pic is of a wolf spider, one of these bastards is in my room right now >.<

8 comments:

  1. Well where there's one...there's probably a dozen or so you don't see. I'd spray...or move. Just be save, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those, I killed one last week that was sitting on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the hell how is this in your room??? now following you, for updates on this situation

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happened because I forgot I left my window open one day when I went outta town. I still haven't found the spider yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh god I hate spiders..
    you always see one a second before going to bed and then you cannot sleep until you are certain its dealt with (dead)

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude, one time I woke up in the middle of the night looked at my wall and saw this black spot, turned on the light, fucking huge spider, I had to go sleep in the other room lol.

    ReplyDelete